Wolf has an uncompromising commitment and respect for health, safety, and the environment. We believe a positive and sustainable safety culture is supported by socially responsible environment, health and safety management practices and the implementation of effective environmental stewardship programs and public safeguards. We are dedicated to fostering active engagement and open and transparent communication between management, employees, contractors and stakeholders. We are committed to the health and safety of all our employees, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
Our Commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Embed environment, health and safety expectations into our daily work habits and business practices.
- Meet or exceed applicable laws, regulations, policies of the Wolf Platform and appropriate industry standards.
- Utilize responsible risk management practices throughout our business activities.
- Prepare for and respond to emergencies promptly and effectively.
- Establish measured environment, health and safety targets and communicate our performance.
- Continuously strive to improve environment, health and safety performance and achieve environment, health and safety excellence.